Comm Eye Health Vol. 10 No. 23 1997. Published online 01 September, 1997
Antipersonnel mines: why a ban?
Only when the world is rid of antipersonnel landmines forever will this passive and cowardly weapon cease to be a major cause of traumatic blindness world-wide and the source of incalculable human suffering.
Articles in this issue –
- Antipersonnel mines: why a ban?
- Preventable blindness and antipersonnel landmines
- Severe ocular trauma due to landmines and other weapons in Cambodia
- Childhood blindness due to landmines
- Blast injuries of the eye in Ethiopia
- Sample size calculation for eye surveys: a simple method
- VISA in Afghanistan
- Antipersonnel mines: some facts