Comm Eye Health Vol. 23 No. 73 2010. Published online 01 September, 2010
Equipment for eye care
To provide quality services efficiently and effectively we must ensure that our equipment is well maintained and that we have enough spare parts and consumables for it to function with minimum interruptions. We also need systems that will respond quickly to carry out repairs and replace broken or worn-out parts.
Articles in this issue –
- Equipment for eye care
- Ophthalmic equipment survey 2010: preliminary results
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Multiple mobile operating tables for eye surgery
- Training for equipment maintenance and repair
- Donations: how to ensure you really benefit
- Purchasing equipment for an eye unit
- How to look after and care for a slit lamp
- National trachoma task forces: how can we work better?
- Ten years left to eliminate blinding trachoma
- CPD: Test yourself