A l’attention des lecteurs de langue française
A special French issue of selected articles from Community Eye Health is planned for June 2004. If you would like to receive it, please send details of your name, occupation and address to Anita Shah at; International Resource Centre, International Centre for Eye Health, LSHTM, Keppel St, London WC1E 7HT, UK. Email: [email protected].
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 16 No. 48 2003 –
- MSc Community Eye Health and Short Course Community Eye Health and VISION 2020
- New Standard List
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists: Examination Calendar 2004 (UK and Overseas)
- Seventh General Assembly of IAPB: Rescheduled Venue and Dates
- How to access the Journal of Community Eye Health
- Tanzanian Distribution of the Journal
- Why do women carry the greater burden of blindness, and what can be done?
- A l’attention des lecteurs de langue française
- News for Ophthalmic Nurse Readers
- Do you have a story to tell?
- Community Eye Health Journal CD-ROM