British Council for Prevention of Blindness (BCPB) Fellowship Programme
Closing date for receipt of applications: 25th November 2005.
Aims of the Fellowships: To fund research and training in prevention of blindness for high calibre clinicians and scientists from the UK and overseas. Projects must further the goals of VISION 2020: The Right to Sight, for the elimination of avoidable blindness.
In 2006, BCPB seeks to fund one Fellow from the UK and one Fellow from a low-income country to undertake projects that focus on Africa. The Fellowships will be worth up to £60,000 per year for two or three years. Applications must be submitted jointly by the Fellowship candidate and the supervisor at the host institution in the UK.
Further details: For full information and an application form, contact Jackie Webber at BCPB, 29b Montague Street, London WC1 5BW or by email: [email protected]@ORG Website: www.bcpb.org
Registered charity number 270941.
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 18 No. 55 2005 –
- Calling all budding authors!
- New resources from ICEH
- Other new resources
- Scholarships for training in small incision cataract surgery: the Seeing is Believing Programme
- British Council for Prevention of Blindness (BCPB) Fellowship Programme
- Courses and conferences
- Submissions to the Community Eye Health Journal
- Useful resources Eye injuries