Community Eye Health Journal CD-ROM
This CD-ROM contains all the articles from Issues 25-42 of the Journal in easy to use formats (HTML and PDF). It is intended for those without Internet access and is available free of charge to eye health workers in developing countries. Please write or email to the address below giving name, postal address and occupation.
International Resource Centre, International Centre for Eye Health, LSHTM, Keppel St, London WC1E 7HT, UK. Email: ANITA.SHAH@LSHTM.AC.UK.
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 16 No. 48 2003 –
- MSc Community Eye Health and Short Course Community Eye Health and VISION 2020
- New Standard List
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists: Examination Calendar 2004 (UK and Overseas)
- Seventh General Assembly of IAPB: Rescheduled Venue and Dates
- How to access the Journal of Community Eye Health
- Tanzanian Distribution of the Journal
- Why do women carry the greater burden of blindness, and what can be done?
- A l’attention des lecteurs de langue française
- News for Ophthalmic Nurse Readers
- Do you have a story to tell?
- Community Eye Health Journal CD-ROM