Do you have a story to tell?
100-200 word ‘nuggets’
Community Eye Health is introducing a forum for exchange of inspiring experiences and insights in community eye care. If you have achieved something exemplary, or learnt something interesting in your work, please send us a short description in no more than 200 words. Descriptions might include how you have increased the rate of cataract surgery, implemented ophthalmic practice to improve patient care, designed training programmes, promoted community action to prevent blindness, learnt something from your patients, etc.
Please send your contributions to: The Editor, Community Eye Health, ICEH, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT. Email: VICTORIA.FRANCIS@LSHTM.AC.UK
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 16 No. 48 2003 –
- MSc Community Eye Health and Short Course Community Eye Health and VISION 2020
- New Standard List
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists: Examination Calendar 2004 (UK and Overseas)
- Do you have a story to tell?
- Seventh General Assembly of IAPB: Rescheduled Venue and Dates
- How to access the Journal of Community Eye Health
- Tanzanian Distribution of the Journal
- Why do women carry the greater burden of blindness, and what can be done?
- A l’attention des lecteurs de langue française
- News for Ophthalmic Nurse Readers
- Community Eye Health Journal CD-ROM