First Meeting of the World’s Patient-based Glaucoma Associations
The International Glaucoma Association (IGA) is currently undertaking a unique project to build relationships with glaucoma groups world-wide. This work will culminate in an International Assembly of glaucoma organisations. The Assembly will run over 4 days from 8th-11th February 2001.
Through the notice in the last edition of this journal and by other means, the IGA has built up many new contacts with glaucoma organisations and now has a potential delegate list of glaucoma organisations and professionals in over 40 countries.
Our contact details are: Woodcote House 15 Highpoint Business Village Henwood, Ashford Kent TN24 8DH. Our Sightline (helpline) number is: 01233 64 81 70. Our Administration number is: 01233 64 81 64. Our Website is: www.glaucoma-association.com
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 13 No. 35 2000 –
- Repair and Reconstruction
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Assessments for Ophthalmologists
- Foundation Dark & Light
- High quality low cost intraocular lenses (IOLs)
- First Meeting of the World’s Patient-based Glaucoma Associations
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma Examination in Ophthalmology DRCOphth