Foundation Dark & Light
The Foundation supports organisations (not individuals) that work with the blind, including those with multiple disabilities. It also supports low vision, integrated education, vocational training and CBR projects as well as early intervention and improved medical treatment of eye diseases. Based on Christian principles, the Foundation supports organisations regardless of religion, nationality, race or age. For more information, please write a short letter introducing yourself and requesting an application questionnaire. For those with internet access, the questionnaire is also available on the website.
Foundation Dark & Light, PO Box 672, 3900 AR Veenendaal, The Netherlands.
E-mail: [email protected]
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 13 No. 35 2000 –
- First Meeting of the World’s Patient-based Glaucoma Associations
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma Examination in Ophthalmology DRCOphth
- Repair and Reconstruction
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Assessments for Ophthalmologists
- Foundation Dark & Light
- High quality low cost intraocular lenses (IOLs)