Free lectures on “Vision and the Eye”
Professor William Ayliffe FRCS, Gresham Professor of Physic, will be giving six free evening talks on “Vision and the Eye” at the Museum of London over the next few months. All the lectures will also be published for free online afterwards. Date of the first lecture: October 30th, 2013.
- The Eye at War: Preventing and Treating Combat Injuries – a 2000 year journey
- Transplantation and the Eye
- Return of the Microbes: How Infections are once more taking over
- Eye on the Future: How can modern scientific knowledge help to prevent blindness?
- Artificial Eye Artificial Vision – How does my robot see?
- The Iconography of Blindness: How artists have portrayed the blind?