How to access the Journal of Community Eye Health
The Journal is published quarterly and is available free to eye health workers in developing countries and on subscription elsewhere.
Developing Country Applicants: Please send a note of your name, occupation and postal address to the IRC at the address below and the Journal will be sent to you free of charge.
Elsewhere: An annual subscription costs £28/US$45 for one year and £50/US$80 for two years. Payment may be made by credit card, international banker’s order or cheque drawn on UK or US banks made payable to ‘London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine’. To place a subscription or receive a subscription order form, please contact us at the address below.
Web site: Back issues of the Journal are available at www.cehjournal.org. Content can be downloaded in both HTML and PDF formats. An email update service is also available from the website and feedback is encouraged. Please email any feedback to [email protected].
International Resource Centre
International Centre for Eye Health
LSHTM, Keppel St, London WC1E 7HT, UK
Email: [email protected]
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 16 No. 48 2003 –
- MSc Community Eye Health and Short Course Community Eye Health and VISION 2020
- New Standard List
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists: Examination Calendar 2004 (UK and Overseas)
- Do you have a story to tell?
- Seventh General Assembly of IAPB: Rescheduled Venue and Dates
- How to access the Journal of Community Eye Health
- Tanzanian Distribution of the Journal
- Why do women carry the greater burden of blindness, and what can be done?
- A l’attention des lecteurs de langue française
- News for Ophthalmic Nurse Readers
- Community Eye Health Journal CD-ROM