Indian Supplement to the Journal
The most recent issue has the following articles:
Management of Ocular Morbidity Following Injuries in an Agricultural Environment
Dr Philip A Thomas, Dr C A Nelson Jesudasan
Ocular Trauma in Tamil Nadu
Dr M Srinivasan
Printouts of these articles are available from
DANPCB, A1/148 Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi 110029, India.
Fax: 91 11 618 1099.
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 11 No. 27 1998 –
- Benefits and costs of preventing, treating and controlling blindness: a preliminary review and annotated bibliography
- High quality low cost intraocular lenses (IOLs)
- Journal of Community Eye Health 10th anniversary 1988-1998
- Book review. Ocular infection: investigation and treatment in practice.
- Indian Supplement to the Journal
- Werkgroep Tropische Oogheelkunde
- Community eye health courses 1998/9
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma in Opthalmology examination
- Book review. Practical paediatric ophthalmology