MSc Community Eye Health
The MSc course in Community Eye Health will commence at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in September 2002. This Course is currently running at University College London, at the Institute of Ophthalmology and will transfer to the School in September.
Interested applicants should hold a first degree and wish to work in the field of community eye health. Experience in the field is desirable.
Application forms and a prospectus are available from The Registry, 50 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3DP, UK. Telephone: +44 (0)20 7927 2239, Fax: +44 (0)20 7323 0638, E-mail: [email protected]. Or why not visit our website at www.lshtm.ac.uk/studying
Please quote Ref: ACEH_04/02
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 15 No. 41 2002 –
- Courses available at Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology : 2002
- VISION 2020 Workshop: District-based Plans For Prevention Of Blindness
- MSc Community Eye Health
- 7th General Assembly of the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness
- OPHTHALMOLOGIST NEEDED IN CAMEROON
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- VISION 2020 Planning Course