New South Asia edition of the Community Eye Health Journal
We are pleased to announce that the new South Asia Edition will soon be available for download to readers in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and India.
IMPORTANT – to ensure you are informed when new issues are published, please send your email address to Shivani Mathur at email@example.com.
The International Edition will continue to be available online at www.cehjournal.org but paper copies will no longer be distributed to readers in these countries.
If your educational or training institution requires paper copies, please call +91 40 4900 6000, write to the Indian Institute of Public Health, Plot # 1, Rd Number 44, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 28 No. 92 2015 –
- About this issue: The diabetes epidemic and its implications for eye health
- Teaching institutions
- Online training for DR grading
- Diabetes and eye care at the IAPB 10th General Assembly
- Next issue
- New South Asia edition of the Community Eye Health Journal
- Peek Vision
- Diabetic Retinopathy Network for the Commonwealth