Sixteenth congress of the International Society for Geographical & Epidemiological Ophthalmology (ISGEO)
Institut d’Ophtalmologie Tropicale de l’Afrique, Bamako, Mali on 21’22 February 2000.
Special sessions are planned for trachoma, glaucoma, cataract, quality of life and bioethics.
The congress will be held in conjunction with the African Regional IAPB (23-24 February) and the African launch of Vision 2020 (25 February).
For information contact:
Dr Paul Courtright, ISGEO Secretary
BC Centre for Epidemiologic & International Ophthalmology
University of British Columbia St. Paul’s Hospital
1081 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y6, CANADA
Tel: 001-604-806 – 8169
Fax: 001-604-806 – 8058
Registration, abstract submission & newsletter can be found on the ISGEO website: www.interchange.ubc.cabceioisgeo
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 12 No. 31 1999 –
- The International Council of Ophthalmology assessments for ophthalmologists
- Community ophthalmology practice at primary care level
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Community eye health courses 2000/2001
- Sixteenth congress of the International Society for Geographical & Epidemiological Ophthalmology (ISGEO)