SOURCE International Information Support Centre
SOURCE is an international information support centre formed from the merger of the resource centres of the Centre for International Child Health (CICH) and Healthlink Worldwide, in partnership with Handicap International and with support from Teaching Aids At Low Cost (TALC).
Source has a unique collection of over 20,000 health and disability information resources, many from developing countries and includes both published and unpublished literature. Source is located at the Institute of Child Health and the collection is fully referenced on the Source database available on the web at www.asksource.info
Contact: Kerstin Schaefer, Disability Information Officer, SOURCE, The Friends of the Children of Great Ormond Street, Institute of Child Health, 30 Guilford Street, London, WC1N 1EH.
Tel: 00 44 (0) 20 7242 9789 (ext. 8698)
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 16 No. 45 2003 –
- New appointment
- Surgical Eye Expeditions International
- SOURCE International Information Support Centre
- LSHTM Courses
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists: Examination Calendar 2003 (UK and Overseas)
- Community Ophthalmology Information Programme & Trachoma Information Service for Eastern Africa
- VISION 2020 PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION