The Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma in Ophthalmology Examination
The Royal College of Ophthalmologists has introduced an examination leading to the award of the Diploma in Ophthalmology (DRCOphth). The examination will be held twice a year, in June and November.
This diploma is aimed at those not wishing to pursue a career as a consultant ophthalmologist in the United Kingdom. It should, therefore, be of interest to all doctors with an interest in ophthalmology working outside the European Union.
Details are available from the Examinations Office, The Royal College of Ophthalmologists, 17 Cornwall Terrace, London NW1 4QW.
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 11 No. 25 1998 –
- New publication available from the International Resource Centre: The epidemiology of eye disease
- Dr Joseph Taylor OBE FRCS FRCOphth
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma in Ophthalmology Examination
- High quality low cost intraocular lenses (IOLs)
- A textbook of clinical ophthalmology. A practical guide to disorders of the eyes and their management (2nd edition)
- Standard List of Medicines, Equipment, Instruments and Optical Supplies
- Indian Supplement to the Journal
- Community eye health courses 1998/9