The Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma in Opthalmology examination
The Royal College of Ophthalmologists has introduced an examination leading to the award of the Diploma in Ophthalmology (DRCOphth). The examination will be held twice a year, in June and November.
This Diploma is aimed at those not wishing to pursue a career as a consultant ophthalmologist in the United Kingdom. It should, therefore, be of interest to all doctors with an interest in ophthalmology working outside the European Union.
Details are available from the Examinations Office, The Royal College of Ophthalmologists, 17 Cornwall Terrace, London NW1 4QW.
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 11 No. 27 1998 –
- Benefits and costs of preventing, treating and controlling blindness: a preliminary review and annotated bibliography
- Book review. Ocular infection: investigation and treatment in practice.
- Indian Supplement to the Journal
- Werkgroep Tropische Oogheelkunde
- Community eye health courses 1998/9
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma in Opthalmology examination
- Book review. Practical paediatric ophthalmology
- High quality low cost intraocular lenses (IOLs)
- Journal of Community Eye Health 10th anniversary 1988-1998