VISION 2020 Workshop: District-based Plans For Prevention Of Blindness
Moshi, Tanzania JUNE 10-14, 2002
The Vision 2020 workshop in Moshi will focus on creating a team approach to prevention and treatment of blindness in the region (eastern Africa).
As the overall theme of the upcoming workshop is district/region based planning for Vision 2020, we strongly encourage the participation of district/region health planning teams. We define a health planning team as including an eye care professional and one or two district/region health officers (who have authority to plan and implement agreed activities).
For information regarding the Vision 2020 Programme and the Gender and Blindness Workshop, please contact:
Paul Courtright DrPH & Susan Lewallen MD
Kilimanjaro Centre for Community Ophthalmology Tumaini University PO Box 2254 Moshi, Tanzania Email: [email protected]
For Vision 2020 Programme registration please contact: Dr Brian Savage, Department of Ophthalmology Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College PO Box 545 Moshi, Tanzania Email (#1): [email protected] Email (#2): [email protected] Fax: 255-27-2754890
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 15 No. 41 2002 –
- Courses available at Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology : 2002
- VISION 2020 Workshop: District-based Plans For Prevention Of Blindness
- MSc Community Eye Health
- 7th General Assembly of the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness
- OPHTHALMOLOGIST NEEDED IN CAMEROON
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- VISION 2020 Planning Course