Werkgroep Tropische Oogheelkunde
Course on Tropical Ophthalmology
Utrecht, The Netherlands
21-22 January, 1999
A Course on Tropical Ophthalmology will be held for the 5th time in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
The Course is given in English and provides an overview of Tropical Ophthalmology. Lecturers
from different countries will be present.
The Course is open for Ophthalmologists and Doctors interested in Tropical Ophthalmology.
For more information contact:
P Hardus, A Van Dalsumlaan 531
3584 HL Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Tel:/Fax 00 31 30 25 16 579
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 11 No. 27 1998 –
- Benefits and costs of preventing, treating and controlling blindness: a preliminary review and annotated bibliography
- Indian Supplement to the Journal
- Werkgroep Tropische Oogheelkunde
- Community eye health courses 1998/9
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma in Opthalmology examination
- Book review. Practical paediatric ophthalmology
- High quality low cost intraocular lenses (IOLs)
- Journal of Community Eye Health 10th anniversary 1988-1998
- Book review. Ocular infection: investigation and treatment in practice.