Comm Eye Health Vol. 23 No. 74 2010. Published online 01 December, 2010
Ten years to VISION 2020: why information matters
Information is the first step in a process of learning and improvement that enables us to make better decisions, improve the systems and places we work in, and enhance the quality of our own individual work.
Articles in this issue –
- Ten years to VISION 2020: why information matters
- Research for VISION 2020
- Keeping good nursing records: a guide
- Managing patient records in the eye unit
- Clinical auditing to improve patient outcomes
- Managing information in eye care programmes: the health systems perspective
- Information for onchocerciasis control
- Ten years to VISION 2020: how are we doing?
- How to apply an eye pad, shield, and bandage
- How to care for and clean optical surfaces
- Trichiasis surgery: a patient-based approach
- CPD: Test yourself