New resources from ICEH
Santé Oculaire Communautaire – French edition of Community Eye Health Journal
Copies of the first French-language edition are now available free of charge. If you would like copies for your institution or colleagues, please contact ICEH.
Chinese edition of the Journal
The Chinese edition of the Community Eye Health Journal is now available from the Amity Foundation, 71 Han Kou Road, Nanjing, 210008 China. Email: [email protected]
Monitoring cataract surgical outcomes CD-ROM
Contains different packages to monitor the visual outcome of cataract surgery as well as instruction guides and supporting documents:
- Manual tally sheet system – instructions and formats
- Installation files for computer software to monitor visual outcome of cataract surgery
- Instruction manuals for the computer software
- Cataract surgery record forms in four different measuring systems
- Training materials, with presentation and text
- Further reading on monitoring cataract surgical outcome.
Author: Hans Limburg. Copies of this CD-ROM are available free of charge from the International Centre for Eye Health.