The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
Diploma in Ophthalmology Examination
The Royal College of Ophthalmologists has introduced an examination leading to the award of the Diploma in Ophthalmology (DRCOphth). The examination will be held twice a year, in June and November.
This Diploma is aimed at those not wishing to pursue a career as a consultant ophthalmologist in the United Kingdom. It should, therefore, be of interest to all doctors with an interest in ophthalmology working outside the European Union.
Information, Exams syllabi, Applications from:
Details are available from:
Examinations Office, The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
17 Cornwall Terrace, London NW1 4QW, UK
Telephone: 00 44 (0) 207 935 0702 (extensions 24, 25, 26)
web site: www.rcophth.ac.uk
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 12 No. 31 1999 –
- Community ophthalmology practice at primary care level
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Community eye health courses 2000/2001
- Sixteenth congress of the International Society for Geographical & Epidemiological Ophthalmology (ISGEO)
- The International Council of Ophthalmology assessments for ophthalmologists