VISION 2020 Planning Course
Moshi, Tanzania JUNE 10-14, 2002
A one-week course for eye care project managers about the VISION 2020 programme will be held at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical
Medicine, July 15-19, 2002. Faculty include Allen Foster and Clare Gilbert.
Fees are £500, accommodation and travel not included.
Fax 00 44 20 7612 7814
G Dyer, Dept. Infectious & Tropical Diseases, LSHTM, Keppel St., London WC1E 7HT
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 15 No. 41 2002 –
- MSc Community Eye Health
- 7th General Assembly of the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness
- OPHTHALMOLOGIST NEEDED IN CAMEROON
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- VISION 2020 Planning Course
- Courses available at Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology : 2002
- VISION 2020 Workshop: District-based Plans For Prevention Of Blindness