New Standard List
The Standard List of Medicines, Equipment, Instruments, Optical Supplies and Educational Resources for Primary and Secondary Level Eye Care Services 2004/2005 is available from January 2004.
The List, which has been produced under the auspices of the VISION 2020 Technology Group, aims to cover the essential equipment, instruments and supplies for primary and secondary (district) level eye care.
The Standard List will also be available on the following websites: http://www.v2020.org and http://www.iceh.org.uk from March 15th 2004. To receive a paper copy, please send details of your name, postal address and occupation to the address below. Readers who have previously been placed on the mailing list to receive Standard List updates will automatically receive the 2004/2005 Standard List.
International Resource Centre
International Centre for Eye Health
London WC1E 7HT
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 16 No. 48 2003 –
- MSc Community Eye Health and Short Course Community Eye Health and VISION 2020
- New Standard List
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists: Examination Calendar 2004 (UK and Overseas)
- A l’attention des lecteurs de langue française
- News for Ophthalmic Nurse Readers
- Do you have a story to tell?
- Seventh General Assembly of IAPB: Rescheduled Venue and Dates
- How to access the Journal of Community Eye Health
- Tanzanian Distribution of the Journal
- Why do women carry the greater burden of blindness, and what can be done?
- Community Eye Health Journal CD-ROM